http://files.myopera.com/mrcosvnblog/albums/3174141/welcome-b%20%2836%29.gif

Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 1, 2017

THE MESSAGE OF PEACE TO THE LEADERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD


The message is to call peace for the whole world and it's  written by  baoloc maurice , an  unknown  academic of english in longxuyen city  south vietnam  that's the talk of mercy for all the people living on this planet because of humankind's happiness  May I solemnly send this message to the leaders in the whole world to stop  the danger of a nuclear war which can happen  to us on the planet Gentlemen,we are living in  an embarrassing world because the conflicts have Always taken place everywhere among the nations and if we don't agree to Abandon ambition and selflove to reconcile with each other and so, we will Be in danger with a nuclear war which can occur anytime  I would like  to Remind you about two nuclear bombs which were dropped in japan in 1945 And made over two million peole die terribly and this fact convulsed the whole globe.we should have moments and a little time thinking about this event which can repeat once more on this planet and I feel a maximum fear, everybody feels tremble of fear , with bombs in modern age, the devastation's more horrifying . it can destroy all the modern Civilization and bring humankind to extinction within some seconds .hence,we should abandon revenge to heal pains and mend good relations that the nations ever had with each other before and now, let's forget revenge of a past time if ''yes'' and begin again with the most beautiful   feelings to comfort humankind's sorrows and to stop danger of wars which can menace us and slay the whole globe  and we can't fancy how ghastly it is ''!!!???Gentlemen , you are the leaders with extreme power to stop inhuman war I really think children  need to have warm love from their parents therefore,We should not let war happen and, this is very horrible if they nolonger get parents beside themselves, so, I implore you should have a little mercy  to let everybody get to live peacefully and happily on earth, and don't continue  to assert bloody war   anylonger because  brutal wars have happened on This planet nonstop and maximally painfully to have murderred how many People from the old elementary age till now Lords  , for that reason, let's forget revenge , love and unite to live together Peacefully or all of us must die wastefully and uselessly and all the modern civilization , don't let it be extinguished  because we had to take so much Merit to build up  with a lot of  hard works to attain the most wonderful performances so that we get as to day and with these brilliant performances we had , that's by great scientists with huge brains to create the civilization of this globe.we must absolutely respect and thank lords  we are living in the gold age of the Computing technology and to have attained the top of glory than ever, so,I think we are not imbecile to die meaninglessly, right ??? lords? Genltlemen , this is  the sincere talk from my profound heart to contribute  for the whole international community  and  may I confer my personal opinion to international sumits to mention this  because of  peace of world which's very necessary and so great for mankind to be existed on earth which's too painful , and I hope truthful love will come to everybody so that war will nolonger continue to take place so that everybody, you and all of us get to live  and not to  die tragically we must live and enjoy this life right? Sir?With this commentary , I have a lot of defects, please, forget my faults Frankly thank you very very much for your nobleness  and kindness to forgive me. Once more , I appreciate for your care to join my writing.Lords , my name's baoloc maurice , an academic of english in longxuyen city south vietnam , longxuyen's my home city which's very poetic and so lovely .  lords , I love everybody in the whole world, so, I would like to have  frank offer to you likewise . I long you to forgive me, thanks a lot,I am a common and unknown person and  no value in society. therefore,may i represent for the whole humankind in the world to contribute our opinion to the leaders of having the extreme prestige,power and influence for the whole world in order to decrease the tense worry about danger of horrible nuclear war which  can be menacing our planet and we can not predict ,nor foresee, gentlemen and ladies !
MAY  I  INTRODUCE MYSELF I AM A POET OF LOVE . I HAVE BEEN WRITING MY POEMS ONLINE. IN MY BLOG OF POEMS, MENTIONED THE PROBLEMS OF   SOCIETY, ABOUT THE DISASTERS OF THE NATURE AS  STORMS ...ETC.....OR THE THE  DIFFICULTIES, THE MISERY OF THE PEOPLE ,THE VICTIMS BY WAR AND THE    CIRCUMTANCES IN THE SEA OF SORROW FOR HUMANLIFE. I REALLY FOUND    MYSELF THAT LIVING IN THIS LIFE IS TO INCUR THE INMOST UNHAPPINESS  THAT    HUMANKIND MUST BE AFFORDED WITH ENDLESS AND NONSTOP SORROWS.    LORDS, I REALLY FEEL COMPASSION FOR MYSELF AND FOR THE WHOLE HUMANDKIND BORN IN LIFE WHICH'S EXTREMELY SORROWFUL,UNHAPPY AND TRAGICAL, FOR THAT REASON, I HAVE MERCY AND HUMANITY LEARNT BY BUDDHA'S  TEACHING. IAM A BUDDHIST AND BEING A DISCIPLE OF SAKYA MUNI BUDDHA AND   WORSHIPPING BUDDHISM AND VERY FAITHFUL TO LORD. TODAY, I  FRANKLY PRAY  ALL THE BUDDHAS, SAINTS ,FAIRIES IN TEN DIRECTIONS TO BLESS A LOT OF FAVORS TO ALL THE PEOPLE TO GET  PEACE AND REAL HAPPINESS IN LIVING .    AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY WAR WHICH CAN HAPPEN TO US IN THE WORLD.
I DO HOPE ALL THE PEACE ,HAPPINESS AND THE BEST LUCKS TO EVERYBODY IN    A  NEW YEAR.
I ALSO HOPE MY POEMS TO BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH AND FRENCH FOR    EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO READ AND UNDERSTAND MY MERCY AND    COMPASSION FOR  UNHAPPY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ON THIS PLANET
LOVINGLY AND AFFECTIONATELY YOURS
CUNG TRÂM VŨ LANG
TEL : 0938 97 20 29
GENTLEMEM AND LADIES,
MY FEELING'S THE KIND OF NOBLE AND IMMENSE ONE,AND NOT THE KIND OF INDIVIDUAL LOVE ISSUED FROM SELFISHNESS.   I  DO LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE ONTHIS PLANET AND I COULD NOT STAND SEEING PEOPLE LIVING IN MISERY AND   STARVE. AND  I DO WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE    WORLD AND  I ALSO LONG EVERYBODY TO SUPPORT ME  IN THE OPERATION OF   CHARITY IN ORDER TO ASSIST POOR PEOPLE AND  VICTIMS OF LAST WAR HAPPENED IN VIETNAM BEFORE 1975.
I REALLY CALL THE MERCY AND HUMANITY FROM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO    COME TO VIET NAM TO SAVE UNHAPPY PEOPLE FROM MISERE.  T DO THINK THAT   THIS IS THE CHARITY OPERATION SUPPORTED AND AGREED BY GOD, BY CREATOR TO    BLESS ALL OF YOU TO GET HAPPINESS , WEALTH AND PEACE UNTIL YOU ARE 100 YEARS OLD BECAUSE OF YOUR MERCY WHILE LIVING IN THIS UNIVERSE ,YOU DO GOOD THINGS , SURELY, YOU WILL REAP  GOOD RESULTS, AND AFTER DYING,   YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO LIVE TOGETHER WITH GOD .SURELY SO, GENTLEMEN    AND LADIES. I DO HOPE AND LONG YOU WOULD COME TO VIETNAM FOR INTERACTION AND TO COOPERATE WITH US ABOUT THIS EXTREMELY NOBLE   CHARITY.  LOVINGLY. AND MAY I SAY GOOD BYE TO YOU AND MAY  I  GET TO KISS EVERYBODY.  SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
WELCOME YOU  IN  VIETNAM
CUNG TRẦM VŨ LANG

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét